CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 22, 2012

101 BIBLE ADVENTURES, THE ULTIMATE QUEST FOR TRUTH!






My girls are now past the age of this style of book, but I wish that they weren't.  I was given this book to do a review on and I was excited.  They have taken the stories of the Bible and have broken them down to the point that young children, that can read will enjoy reading God's Word.  Not only will they enjoy reading, they will learn the Word and realize,  at a young age the importance of having God's Word, a part of their daily life.


I loved the way that they introduce each story with a "What's Up".  Then at the end, they have a "Now What?"  This is like a conclusion of the story and how it applies to their life.  If my grandchildren were smaller, I would buy each of them one of these.  Each story even has a cartoon and what child doesn't like cartoons.  I think that this would be a great book to give as a devotion.


As I mentioned, I was given this book by Tyndale House to do a review.  I was not required to give a positive or negative, but my honest opinion.  After going through the book and seeing the book for what it was intended to be, I am excited to give the book a 5 star rating.  I love books that let our children know how precious they are in God's eyes.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun one...mine are a little to big as well!

    I like the new background for Valentine's Day...cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...