CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

FROM THE HEART OF A WOMAN: LOVE LETTERS TO MY LORD


 The author, Sylvia Hensel, states in her book that so many times, she finds herself transported to another place.  She talks about the feeling of being wrapped in God's love.


This was a different style of book I normally review.  As I opened the book, I knew right away, that it was going to be one of richness.  So many times, I get down to pray and my mind is still racing with all the things that need to be done. This book would be a great one to have along side, in that closet of prayer.  Just to open it up and begin reading, caused me to feel like I was reading love letters to my "Heavenly Father".


This is a book that each woman could use at any moment of the day.  I found as I was reading, my heart begin to take on each word, as if it was coming from my own heart.


I received this e-book as a complimentary copy to read and post my honest opinion.  This would be a book that I would give as a gift to my friends.  What a lovely book full of prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...