CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

TWIN TARGETS by MARTA PERRY

From back Cover:

BREACH OF IDENTITY

The Witness Protection Program was supposed to keep Jade Summer's sister safe.  So why is U.S. Marshall Micah McGraw saying her twin is dead?  Jade doesn't get the chance to ask because their meeting is interrupted  Ruby's killers.  The mob is after Jade...but neither Micah nor Jade know why.  Somehow, its connected to a decades old crime.  Finding the truth could be disastrous, but lives depend on it.  Several women are in danger...and Jade is the first one in the killer's sights.

My comments:

I love watching "In Plain Sight" on television, so when I found this book, I knew that I wanted to read it.
Once, I opened the book to the first page, I was hooked.  It is so refreshing to read a clean mystery, that is full of promise.  Marta Perry takes the reader into the lives of people that have had to give up their own choices and live a life just to be safe.  I am looking forward to reading the other books in the "Protecting the Witnesses" series.

I give this book a 4.5 star rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...