CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 17

I think that I have done very good on keeping up with this challenge, don't ya think?  So today I find myself on Day 17 and the topic for today is:


YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS OF THIS PAST YEAR


For this post, I think that I should have kept a journal.  I will try my best to recall.


HIGHS:



  1. Our Gabrielle made it through Junior High School (although she had to go to summer school for Science)
  2. Got to have my grandchildren for the summer
  3. Our Mandy and her Bob came in July for a week
  4. Our Bridgett and Anthony moved back to Alabama and got married
  5. We were able to get Mom in a nursing home just minutes from the house
  6. My Tommy bought me a convertible Mustang 
  7. Got new living room furniture that I have been wanting for a long time 


LOWS:

  1. Goldie, my Mandy's dog died
  2. Our Gabrielle decided to live with her birth mother and dad, who is our daughter Bridgett and Anthony ( This was the best for her, but has left an empty room in our home)  Gabrielle, if you are reading this, I love you and I really am happy for you.
  3. Although it was hard to move my mother-in-law to a Nursing Home, we know that it was the best thing for her.
  4. Did not make it to Dallas, TX to visit my Aunt Arvinia.  I always try to see her when I go to Texas to get the granddaughters.


This year has been really great, without too many lows.  And for that I thank the Lord for keeping my family healthy and for blessing them with good jobs.  How has your year been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...