CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 17, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 18

A BOOK THAT YOU COULD READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NEVER GET SICK OF


Of course the first book that I think of would be the BIBLE.  No matter how many times I read it, I always find new treasures to be found.  Is it not amazing how you can read the same scripture today and then tomorrow and the Lord brings new insight.


Now if I were to choose a secular book, I would be stumped.  For the only books that I can remember that I loved reading over and over, were books for my girls.  I remember reading, "Donkey, Donkey" , "It Could Be Worse", and of course, "Miss Suzy", to the girls and never got tired of it. 



 I remember living in Turkey when the girls were small and we would take our little red wagon and it would be filled with books.  Every week, we would make the trip to the Library and fill it up, only to refill it with books that perhaps we had already read.  I don't think that I could every get tired of rereading children's books.  There is just fun in reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...