CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? Only if I am staying home.  But I have been known to wear the same thing more than once, especially my jeans.

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?  San Antonio, TX.  

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?  Absolutely drive, I can not imagine having to carry all their stuff.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?  Starting in the laundry room and clean out everything and ending up with the base boards. Then on to the other rooms.  This is a great time to purge.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?  Aside from the Bible, I love would have to say that almost all the books I read would fall in the category of great.  What can I say, I love to read.






th_w6r0jk.png  Join this blog hop at fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...