CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

What Is Your Favorite?

Today's Topic:What is your favorite thing to do while it's raining?

Growing up, I always loved to hear the rain.  That meant that I would be able to stay inside.  Now this probably sounds like a crazy thing to say, but growing up my Mother was always having to make me go outside. I absolutely hated getting dirty and sweaty.

So when it rains, I am quite happy.


The best thing to do when it rains is to hurry and get the house clean and then turn all the lights out.  That is except for the small reading light that I have placed my the sofa or my chair.  There is nothing so pleasant as hearing the rain falling, a cozy blanket over my lap, a cold diet dr. pepper with a lot of ice, my chili & lemon peanuts, and a good book.  If I am fortunate, the house will be quiet (no tv or noise).  Now I really don't mind having some soft music playing, but no words.

Come join us at http://www.undeservingrace.com/ and share what you enjoy doning on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...