CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

SHADOWS at the WINDOW by Linda Hall

From the back cover:


I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID.
I wasn't always the law-abiding, churchgoing young woman I an today.
Not too long ago I did shameful things and then ran ran far away.  Not
even my beloved fiance, youth minister Greg Whitten, knows the truth
about my past.  But now my worst nightmare has cone true.  Someone
has pictures of the old me and is sending them to me to Greg, to the
church.  And if I want to live happily ever after - if I want to live at
all - I'll need my newfound faith and Greg's love more than ever.


My Review:

     Lilly had left a life that she never wanted to return to.  Moved miles away, changed her appearance and turned her life around.  Now, someone from her past is trying to hurt her and those that she loves.

     Believing, that the man she was told was dead, is the one that is trying to hurt her, has Lilly's world turning upside down.  Happy and engaged to Greg, now she is afraid that if he finds out the truth about her past, she will lose him.  

     Can Lilly find out the truth behind the emails, the accidents that seem to be happening, before someone really gets hurt?  Can Greg get past her life before she met him or will it be too much?

    The author, Linda Hall, has written an adventure ride that takes the reader on a journey of secrets and what happens when we think that our past can be hidden.  I enjoyed this book and would recommend it to my friends.  It is a book that I picked up one evening and was through the next evening.  I would give this book a 4.5 star rating.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...