CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MY SUNROOM

I remember when my parents moved into their new home after I had gotten married.  The kitchen was so large.  The wonderful thing about it, was the bar.  It even had a soda fountain, that had the ice cream, fixings and even the soda pumps.  It really was amazing.  My Daddy owned "ICEE OF WEST TEXAS" at that time.  So he made his own syrup.  At that time, I was sort of jealous.  Why, now?  Why not, when I was living at home?  Oh, well.

Now I know you are probably wondering what this has to do with my title of my blog?  Right!  Well,  you see, my Mother thought that she would love the bar, except as time went by, she began to despise that bar.  WHY?  Well, because everything that came into the house seemed to find it's way to the bar.  She was always fussing about people putting their stuff on the bar instead of putting it where it belonged.

This is exactly what happens to my Sun room!  So the other day, I decided that I was going to take matters into my own hands.  Trust me, when I say this, my family really doesn't appreciate when I do this.  Because, by this time, I figure if it has been setting there for a while, then you really don't need it.  So the back of my car is rather full.  I have noticed that my Tommy, has been checking out the stuff  and has actually taken some things out.  But has it made its way back to the Sun room?  No!

So now I will share some pictures with you of my succulents.  We do have a pool table in the room.  Does it get played often?  NO!  And if I had my way about it, it would be gone.  I really have no use for things that are not used.  That is unless it is books!  I do leave my Tommy's office alone.  In fact, he told me the other day, that the only room that he sneezes in, is his office.  I told him, I wonder why?  It is because you don't clean it.  When I go in and have cleaned, he fusses, because, then he can't find anything.  So the last time, I decided that his office is his domain.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...