CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

NO LOVE ~LOST~ by LYNN BULOCK

From Back Cover:

THE CASE OF THE RUNAWAY BRIDE TURNED CORPSE...


I seem to be gathering quite a collection of murder victims: first my husband, then my contractor.  And now my ex-husband's fiancee has turned up dead.  But I, Grace Lee Harris, am on the job - much to the dismay of my boyfriend, homicide detective Ray Fernandez.  I've enlisted the ladies of the Christian Friends to help me figure out who killed my ex's sweetie not long before their wedding.  My ex is the prime suspect, but his fiancee kept secrets that might have been deadly.  I just pray that her secrets don't get me killed!

My comments:

What a trip!  Not only does Grace  have her own live to take care of, but now her ex is depending on her to clear his name.  Will Grace be able to satisfy all the men in her life at this moment, or will she find herself the object of everyone's attention?  What secrets were her ex's fiancee been hiding, that would have caused someone to kill her?  

This book was a fun read.  It was easy to picture someone in this position in real life.  I could relate to Grace, when she was trying to keep the communication open between her son and his father.  Lynn Bulock, the author, takes the reader on journey of a woman that is trying to keep her own life separate, yet at the same time help those that she loves.

I give this book a 4.5 rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...