CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Logan's 4th Birthday



I just realized that I have not posted since Easter!

So today, I got to thinking that I needed to get on the ball and start posting about my life and those in it.

Today, was Logan's 4th birthday.  Now this young man is not my grandson, but one of our renter's  children.  His mother, Ramona invited me to attend.   I love having children on the place.  All of our girls have grown up and so I get to enjoy other's little ones.

My husband, Tommy decided that it would be a great day to bring out the tractor.  Yes, the very one that he took our youngest granddaughter, Shelby on last summer. The same one that quit 2 miles from the house and they had to walk all the way back home.  In the heat!  Was our Shelby very angry at Caitlin and her Nana, Yes!!!!!!

 Logan with his daddy

 My hubby, Tommy and his tractor












I decided that today, was the day that I was going to do something different.  I am going to start taking pictures of the things that happen in my day and post them.  Hope that you have enjoyed the pictures.  Have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...