CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

ABC's of Me WIth Prompts

A  Age- 56 as of December
B  Bed size - Queen with a Tempedic mattress
C  Chore You Dislike - cleaning up after my children
D  Dogs - Black Lab (Buster) and Westie (Capt. Knuckles)
E  Essential start to my day - A nice cold Diet Dr. Pepper
F  Favorite Color - Blue
G  Gold or Silver - Silver
H  Height - 5'5"
I  Instrument you play - Piano
J  Junk Food - Chocolate and salty
K  Kids - Four lovely daughters (ages 35 - 15)
L  Live - Alabama (but my heart belongs in Texas)
M  Mom's name - Betty
N  Nicknames - Panda
O  Overnight Hospital Stays - When my girls were born,      Gallbladder, Hysterectomy, Mini 
                            Stroke
P  Pet Peeves - Parents and Grandparents that tend to get in their children's spats with 
               their friends(I am a believer in letting my children fight their own 
               battles) and being late.
Q  Quote from a movie - I just went to see the movie "The Help" and I will not be able
                        to eat a certain dessert without remembering this quote.  I 
                        would love to share, but then I would ruin the movie for some.
R  Right or Lefty - Right
S  Siblings - 2 brothers and 2 sisters
T  Time You Wake Up - Normally, I am up by 8
U  Underwear - Absolutely!!!!!!!
V  Vegetables You Don't Like - Mushrooms
W  What Makes You Run Late - Books
X  X-rays You Have Had - Head, both shoulders, both knees, chest, both feet.
Y  Yummy Foods You Make - Brownies
Z  Zoo Animal Favorites - Monkeys


I found this on http://dailydishrecipes.com/abcs-of-me-with-prompts/.  I would love to have you join in.  This way, we can learn alittle more about each other.  Have a blessed weekend.

5 comments:

  1. I love the abc prompt, very nice way to share about yourself! Found you via hop, hope you can stop in & visit my blog at DearCreatives.com
    Adding myself on gfc. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- :) I am stopping by on the Circle of Friends Blog Hop and am your newest GFC follower!

    Olivia
    www.blog.thisnthatwitholivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this, new gfc follower from circle of friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi new follower!
    luv
    mare
    http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun to read :o) I came by through Circle of Friends Blog Hop. December is my birth month too (as well as my hubby's and one of our daughter's). If you get a chance, I'd love to invite you to read my old post of the ABCs of Me

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Following you now @ #87

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...