CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Doctor Visit

For the last couple of months, I have been having trouble with my feet hurting.  When I went to Texas in May, I began to notice that when I was on my feet alot, they would hurt.  I even got me a pair of Crocs hoping that they would help.

When I got home with the granddaughters, there were a couple of days that I found I could hardly move on my feet.  I finally ended up in the Pri-med and they took x-rays.  After a couple of hours of waiting for results, the doctor came back and said, I had no heel spurs and gave me some medicine for the inflammation.

Now it is August and once again, I have ended back at the doctor.  This time, the doctor didn't even touch me and told me that it sounded like "plantar fascia".  Told me that the best thing I could do would be to stay off my feet for 6 weeks.  Well, you can imagine my reaction to this.  So he said to stay off my feet for the next 3 days and then I should think about "physical therapy".  This I can do (I think).

My laundry room is still not completely painted and I have decided to change the trim color.  Actually, my whole house could use some tlc.  So for the next three days, I will try to behave and stay on the couch,  clean out my emails, read some, and catch up on my recorded shows.  I will even roll the bottle of frozen water under my feet.  They say that this is suppose to help with the swelling.

Life is so full of surprises as I grow older.  But I will try not to complain.  I will just be happy that I have two feet to walk, two hands to work with my plants and keep my house clean (not to mention all the painting I want to do), a voice to tell my loved ones that I Love Them, and eyes that can take in all of God's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...