CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

New

Today over at http://thegypsymama.com for the five-minute-Friday, writing, the word is NEW.  So here goes my five minutes of writing.


When I think of the word New, my mind automatically goes to the saying, New Every Morning, Great is Thy Faithfulness.  


I am so glad that the Lord has given each one of us a new day.  


A day that is like a clean slate.


A day that will only get messed up, if I let it.


A day to begin over.


A day to look at my children and try to make their day happy.  Without me fussing or complaining at them over some little things.


A new day to hear from my granddaughter, Shelby.

A new day that might bring my Mandy a new job that she so deserves.


I am just glad that I wake up to the sound of birds, not guns or bombs going off.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...