CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

donkey ear babies

A couple of weeks ago, I got energized and decide that the time had come to separate the babies from the mother plant.  By the time I was through, I had thirty-four baby plants.  Today, I was out looking at them and noticed that on some of the baby plants, there were babies growing on them.
I think that I am going to have to call one of the plant nurseries and see if I could sell some of them.

I also noticed that my Flapjack plant is a beautiful color.  Then I looked over on my table and one of my plants look like they are fixing to start to blossom.

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that your Donkey Ear is on steroids! I really don't understand why you don't set up a stand at the front of the drive and start a business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Mandy! Great idea. I don't have a Donkey ear! That are a wonderful succulent. Your flapjacks look great. I love these a have a wonderful bunch in my front planter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...