CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lizard finally has a name

What a surprise I received today when I logged on.  Not one, but six comments.
After looking over the names I decided on "Babe".  Not only did Bella give a name for the little lizard, but she told me what type of lizard he is.  A "patootie lizard, now lives in my pitcher plant and eats the bugs.
What a great story I will have to share about his name.  "Babe" in honor of Babe Ruth.  For you see his position in baseball was in the PITCHER spot.  How awesome!
I am not a big fan of baseball, but as a young girl, I always enjoyed going to my brothers games.  But in all honesty, I am not sure if they would have been as much fun without the big dill pickles!
Thanks to everyone that came up with a name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...