CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Worms, Worms and More Worms

Two days ago, my Passion Vine was in lovely form.  I even had some flowers and the bees were swarming around so much, that I had a hard time smelling the flowers.  Of course, I had to stick my nose to the flower.
Well, this morning, I get up and go out to check on my plants.  I noticed that the passion vine was droopy.  After taking a closer look, I saw dozens of worms eating the leaves and having a great time at it.
After taking some off by hand, I realized that I had gotten some spray just for this time.  Now, I just don't spray lightly, those worms had no chance of living another moment.

I am glad to report that I will be watching my plant a little closer for anymore of those pesty worms.

1 comment:

  1. I have been checking each day since Saturday and the worms are gone.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...