CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Something I Hate About Myself

This I had to really think about.  Do I really like my body?  I have watched the show on BBC where they take a woman and have her look at their body with just undergarments on and then at the end, they agree to have their picture taked nude.  I don't think that I love myself enough to go that far.

So, I had to think, are my breast really that large, my thighs really that big.  Well, yes, I would say so.  Oh, to go back in time and realize all the food I could eat without gaining, was only for a season.  Now I need to hit the gym and lay off the carbs.  But at the same time, I don't think that I am that bad.  I keep telling myself that it is just age.  I need to be content that I am healthy, have a loving husband of 36 years and have a family that loves me.  So with that said, I will continue to watch my weight and chill out.

2 comments:

  1. You are perfect and that's all I have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's because you are my first born and best friend. But I love you all the more for your acceptance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...