CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Something I Love About Myself

This one is even harder to write than the last one.

I guess the thing that I most like about myself, is my willingness to help others.  One of my friends always told me, that I had a sign on my forehead that said ASK ME.  Actually, I am not that bad, but I do tend to have a problem saying NO.  But I am learning.  I just like to help others.  But it does bother me some when after helping someone that they continue needing help.  After awhile, you need to get up off your duff and start doing for yourself.


Both my parents were givers and I always want to be like them in that area.  My Mother would always help those that were not able to do for themselves and I never remember my Daddy saying no, when there were others in need.  So it just became a part of me.  I think you could just call me a "Martha" not a "Mary".

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...