1. Holiday Spirit: Spending time with your friends, watching Christmas movies, and remembering Jesus' birth.
2. The holidays are incomplete without: cold weather, hot chocolate, family, fire in the fireplace and good food.
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have: I wish that I had one. If I did, I think that it would be that we would play games and have snacks and just enjoy staying together the whole day.
5. Holiday music: My husband loves Christmas music. I enjoy listening to it, but I can't take a full menu of it.
6. This year, I will be spending the holidays: At home with my youngest daughters, husband, Payton (young man that is totally in love with Alexis) and my mother-in-law.
7. Holiday wish list: A Kindle or Nook, a quiet day to enjoy the fire and a good book.
I found this series on, the little things we do. Be sure to check her site out.
4 hours ago