CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Interpretation of God's Fingerprint

In Isaiah 49:16, it says"I have tattooed your name upon my palm"(Living Bible).  I get so excited when I think of this verse.  Just to know that God has my name in His palm gives me peace.

When my daughters were born, each one had characteristics from each of their parents.  As they grew up to be adults, it became more evident.  Not only can people tell that they are our daughters, but they have taken on some of our values, personalities, and gestures.  This is how I want to be with God.  As I walk with the Lord, I hope that people will be able to tell that I belong to God.  Not only because of the way I dress, but by my conversation, the places I go, the friends that I keep company with and above all , my willingness to serve others and put them first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...