CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

STUMBLING INTO GRACE by LISA HARPER

STUMBLING INTO GRACE by LISA HARPER, was a great and interesting book.  One of the biggest draws for me to want to read the book was the picture on the cover.  This was first book to read by this author and I was not disappointed.  This is a book that you can read like you would a devotional, a book to take notes on, or one that you can sit down and thoroughly enjoy.  But be prepared to laugh until you have tears running down your face.

As I read the book, there were times that I found myself walking right along with her.  You know, the times that we ladies think that we are the "superwoman", the one that hides behind a mask and lets the world think that, we are this strong person and our world is perfect?  Yet, all along, the Lord knows all about it?

This is a book that I would love to have others read.  I think that anyone could reap something by the end of this book.  I would give it a 5 star rating.



This e-book was given to be to do a review on by "Booksneeze".  I appreciate being able to read the book and give my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...