A. A PLACE TO BELONG by LINDA GOODNIGHT
B. BOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING by JENN McKINLAY
C. (The) CHRISTMAS SINGING by CINDY WOODSMALL
F. FUGITIVE FAMILY by PAMELA TRACY
G. (The) GUARDIAN'S MISSION by SHIRLEE McCOY
H. HER ONLY PROTECTOR by LISA MONDELLO
K. KEEPING HER SAFE by BARBARA PHINNEY
L. (The) LAST BRIDGE HOME by LINDA GOODNIGHT
N. NO LOVE LOST by LYNN BULOCK
R. RIVER OF SECRETS by LYNETTE EASON
S. SHADOW AT THE WINDOW by LINDA HALL
T. THE CHRISTMAS CHILD by LINDA GOODNIGHT
W. THE WEDDING GARDEN by LINDA GOODNIGHT
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool? Since I already have an in ground pool, my choice would be landscaping. My yard is in such a need of some TLC.
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay? My thought is, why are the murderers allowed to continue living? They took that right from their victims. But, I will have to say, I don't agree with taking a life, no matter what.
3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked? My lovely, Gaby, took the electric griddle upstairs and cooked bacon in her room. I only found out when I went to look for it. Not to mention that she should have known better. She is 15 years old.
4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist? I normally go once a year, but I have a bridge that is just hanging on and I am so afraid if I go for a cleaning, that they will pop it off and then I will be having to put a load of money out for a new one. I know that this is crazy, but I try to take extra care of my teeth, so that I can get by with not going.
5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)? I would have to say a dog. I like cats, but they shed so badly. My favorite is a small dog that can climb up on the chair and sit by me. I love my westie, Capt. Knuckles.