CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bloggiesta


This morning, starting at 8 am, the 4th year of the Bloggiesta began.  I was excited about this, seeing that I have not had my blog for very long and it really could use some help.  I have read alot of blogs and found that I need to just relax and it will all come together.  I believe one of the greatest enjoyments that has come out of the blogging is freedom. 

By that, I mean the freedom to express myself and  have fun with it.  I have found that just writing my thoughts has helped me to see things a little clearer.  Visiting the different blogs today, has really been uplifting .  I still have until Monday morning at 8 am, to do more research on how to make my blog better.

I would encourage you to check it out.  We can never have enough information on any chosen subject.  It is just neat to read how to improve your blog by people that have already tried other avenues and found the ones that really work.  I so appreciate each of the ladies that are giving their time to help the blog world become better.  Please take the time, even if you just browse.  I am sure that you will not be disappointed.
Bloggiesta: Pedro
You will find this workshop at http://www.mawbooks.com/

2 comments:

  1. Impresses that you were up a 4 in the morning...are you nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that you remember Stephen Cosgrove's Serendipity books!

    Good luck with Bloggiesta! I'm trying it out right now too, although I'll admit I haven't been as productive as I could/should have been. Hope things go well for you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...