CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Chandelier Plant

I have placed all of my succulents in our sunroom for the winter.  I normally, check them over every couple of days.  But when my Mandy mentioned that her chandelier plant had flowers, I thought I should go look. Sure enough, mine had buds, but no flowers.  So I started looking every day and finally I was blessed with some beautiful little flowers.

Now if I can just get the cat to stay out of my plants, they will be ready to go back around the pool area when it starts to warm up.  My thoughts really are, "Just get rid of the cat!"  But if I do, then I have the chance of having mice in the sunroom.

The Main Chandelier plant

Blossoms on top of the Chandelier Plant
Blossoms on the Donkey Ears.  This is the second round of flowers

Here's the Donkey Ear that is giving a second round of flowers.
Also wanted to share some about my Donkey Ears.  I could not believe my eyes.  This plant had already given me some flowers and now it is giving me another round.  Amazing!  I never thought my plants would do so great in the sunroom.  They do get a lot of sun and then at night, I have a gas heater that will come on when the room dips down in temperature.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to keep the cat out of my plants?

3 comments:

  1. I'm told that cayenne pepper works...use a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants are so unique and special. Not like anything I've seen before. They are really thriving in your sunroom !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...