CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Women are Writer's

Today, I have a great saying on my desk calendar and wanted to share with you.

THERE ARE MORE SECRET WRITERS AMONG US THAN WE REALIZE.  IT HAS BEEN FOUND THAT THOSE WHO REALLY WANT TO WRITE ARE WRITERS.  LISTS ARE WRITING.  NOTES ARE WRITING. JOURNALS ARE WRITING. WOMEN ARE WRITERS.


**When we speak our truth in our writing, even if it's only for our own eyes, we are cleaned and healed.


I do believe that one day My Mandy will start writing.  She's always had a way with words.  Growing up, she was learning new words that she would get out a dictionary and then learn how to use it in a conversation.  And spelling, she awesome.  Then My Gabrielle, has always used big words in describing.  My friend would always get upset  when she was asked what was her birthstone and she would not say green, but EMERALD.  She is always amazing her teachers with her words.  


For myself, I love reading and writing reviews for books.

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...