CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Monster Spray

A while back, by sister, Tammy was telling me that she was having a problem with Annalise, her granddaughter.  It seems that she is always ending up in Tammy's bed.  Annalise is so sure that she has monsters under her bed and in her closet.  In fact, the whole room.

My own grandson, Byron had a problem with this when he was small.  At that time, I made up a spray, sort of like Febreeze.  So I got to thinking.  Instead of making my own spray, I went to the Dollar Tree and bought some body spray.  Fresh Cherry spray.  Then I got busy on my computer and printed out some labels.



It was so fun making this for her.  I have yet to call may sister and find out if it worked.  The things that we go to, in order to help our children face their fears.  My Alexis told me just yesterday, that she remembered having some when she was small.  She remembered having the febreeze smell.  Now she is 17 years old and has faced alot of challenges and is still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...