- Winter is - cold, the days are shorter and it is a time to celebrate Christmas with family. Also a time for baking new recipes that I have been itching to make.
- Summer is - hot, uncomfortable, but a joy. This is the time that I look forward to all year, for this is the time that I get to have my grand-daughters from Texas for at least 4 - 6 weeks.
- If it were summer instead of winter right now - I'd be having fresh tomatoes on my table daily, a pool full of our grandchildren and also my sister's grandchildren. My freezer would also be full of Popsicles.
- My favorite thing to do in winter is - to get our girls off to school, have my house and laundry done, so that I can cuddle up with a blanket, a good book and a ice cold diet dr. pepper.
- My favorite thing to do in summer is - going to Texas and getting our grand-daughters and having time with our two oldest daughters while there.
- The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is - a cotton shirt and skirt, with a pair of sandals on my feet.
- The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is - a pair of sweats, sweatshirt and socks on my feet. This is only if I am staying at home. If I go out, I would have a pair of jeans, sweatshirt, socks, Reebok's and a coat on.