CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

  1. Winter is  -  cold, the days are shorter and it is a time to celebrate Christmas with family.  Also a time for baking new recipes that I have been itching to make.
  2. Summer is  - hot, uncomfortable, but a joy.  This is the time that I look forward to all year, for this is the time that I get to have my grand-daughters from Texas for at least 4 - 6 weeks.
  3. If it were summer instead of winter right now  -  I'd be having fresh tomatoes on my table daily, a pool full of our grandchildren and also my sister's grandchildren.  My freezer would also be full of Popsicles.
  4. My favorite thing to do in winter is  -  to get our girls off to school, have my house and laundry done, so that I can cuddle up with a blanket, a good book and a ice cold diet dr. pepper.
  5. My favorite thing to do in summer is  - going to Texas and getting our grand-daughters and having time with our two oldest daughters while there.
  6. The ideal outfit for a sunny summer day is  -  a cotton shirt and skirt, with a pair of sandals on my feet.
  7. The ideal outfit for a frigid winter day is  -  a pair of sweats, sweatshirt and socks on my feet.  This is only if I am staying at home.  If I go out, I would have a pair of jeans, sweatshirt, socks, Reebok's and a coat on.

     This is part of a weekly writting for:                       
    http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...