CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 28

SOMETHING I MISS


I think of all the things that I miss would be the special feelings I had for holidays.

I remember growing up, Christmas was my most favorite.  It still is, but it just doesn't seem as special as then.  I suppose that is, because here it is the beginning of October and already the decorations are coming out.  It is not even Thanksgiving!!  With all the decorations out early for each of the holidays, they just seem to have lost a little bit of their luster.

It is like with our children, why does the media want them to grow up so fast?  Children are only children for such a short time of their life.  Now with tv, the clothing industry, books and even the toys they play with,  they are encouraged to be older than they are.  Just look at the "Toddlers and Tiaras" on tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...