CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fill In the Blanks


This week’s statements:
  1. Somehow cleaning comes naturally to me
  2. I could spend hours in a Book store
  3. If money and time were no consideration, today I would go buy all the books that are on mine and my Mandy's list and then grocery shopping for my children.
  4. You should always take time to listen to your children .
Every week, Hilary will post 4 fill in the blank statements for us to use on our blog.  Then, all we have to do is fill in the blanks and join the blog hop by posting your link.  Have fun!


.http://feelingbeachie.com/2011/10/follow-friday-four-fill-in-fun-blog-hop-week-31.html/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...