CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Me On Monday





Questions:


1.  The thing that scares me the most is __________?
  I have been having trouble with my feet hurting and my body hurting, like I 
  have the flu.  I know that my feet hurt because of Plantar Fascia and then I 
  know that I need to go to the doctor to have my Fibromyalgia checked.  But 
  what really scares me is that my Mother died for Lou Gehrig and they tell me
  that it is not hereditary, but are they sure?


2.  Do you like nuts in your Chocolate Chip cookies?
  Absolutely not!  When I bite into those warm delicious cookies, I want to feel
  the chocolate slide down slowly without any chunks.  



3.  If you couldn't change the channel, what tv show would drive you from the   room?   Two and a Half Men.  I think that this show is absolutely horrific.

4.  Pulp or no pulp in your Orange Juice?
   It really doesn't matter as long as it tastes good.




5.  Who do you miss the most?
   My Parents.  They have both passed away and I would love to have just a 
   few more days with them.  But I do know that one day, I will see them in heaven.

   












































Want to join in on the fun, just skip on over to :
http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet%20Me%20On%20Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...