CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 29

LIST 10 PEOPLE, DEAD OR ALIVE, YOU WOULD INVITE TO DINNER.  INCLUDE THE DINNER MENU

People that I would most certainly invite:
  1. My Mother,  Betty Shaw - past away
  2. My Daddy, Jesse Shaw - past away
  3. Grandmother, Iva Mae Shaw - past away
  4. Grandfather, L.W. Shaw - past away
  5. Grandmother, Bertha Shindoll - past away
  6. Grandfather, Louis Shindoll - past away
  7. My Brother - Steve Shaw
  8. My Sister - Tammy Kelley
  9. My Sister - Karen Davis
  10. My Aunt - Aunt Arvina Campbell        
Menu:

Roast
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans
Carrots
Green Salad
Deviled Eggs
Homemade rolls
My Grandmother's Pound Cake
Sweet Tea



3 comments:

  1. A grand family dinner with those whom you love or loved...and still love. Wonderful guests and menu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we have 11 instead of 10? If so I am so on my way! All that food sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh, Absolutely! The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...