CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

YOUR GOALS FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS



  1. Get the sun room cleaned out
  2. Clean out the shed
  3. Lose 5 - 10 pounds
  4. Catch up on my Bible Study
  5. Work in the flower beds
  6. Read 5-10 books

This was the last day of the 30 day blog challenge.  I so enjoyed doing this.  It reminded me of when I was teaching and I would give my students a new topic to write about in their journals.  I found this challenge over at http://www.craftylife.net/  Now as soon as I post this, I will be clicking on over to the site, to see what new thing is going on for this month.

For those that have read my post and commented on them, thank you so very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...