A. A PLACE TO BELONG by LINDA GOODNIGHT
B. BOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING by JENN McKINLAY
C. (The) CHRISTMAS SINGING by CINDY WOODSMALL
F. FUGITIVE FAMILY by PAMELA TRACY
G. (The) GUARDIAN'S MISSION by SHIRLEE McCOY
H. HER ONLY PROTECTOR by LISA MONDELLO
K. KEEPING HER SAFE by BARBARA PHINNEY
L. (The) LAST BRIDGE HOME by LINDA GOODNIGHT
N. NO LOVE LOST by LYNN BULOCK
R. RIVER OF SECRETS by LYNETTE EASON
S. SHADOW AT THE WINDOW by LINDA HALL
T. THE CHRISTMAS CHILD by LINDA GOODNIGHT
W. THE WEDDING GARDEN by LINDA GOODNIGHT
This comes from The Little Things We Do. Lauren does an awesome job keeping us on our toes and our brains thinking. Skip over to her blog and join in the fun.
1. I am in love with the Master of the universe, JESUS, 56 years young, married to the best husband, who has put up with me for the last 37 years, four enchanting daughters, two exquisite granddaughters and one animal loving grandson and a TEXAN from my head to my toes (although my abode is now Alabama)
2. The bravest thing I've ever done wasLeave my oldest and adorable Mandy in Texas when we moved back to Alabama.
3. I feel prettiest whenI am in my jeans and a nice shirt. It doesn't hurt to have my hair colored and no gray showing and perhaps a little makeup. The saying that an old barn looks good with a fresh coat of paint, applies here.
4. Something that keeps me awake at night is when I am about to take a trip and I want to make sure to get up on time. Right this moment my lovely mother-in-law is keeping me awake at 1:45 in the morning. She is dressed for the day.
5. My favorite meal in the entire world is the chicken fajitas at the Alamo Cafe in San Antonio, TX. It is a good thing that I don't live there. I would for sure have to have a gym membership.
6. The way to my heart is quality time and pure unadulterated honesty.
7. I would like to spend a whole seven days all alone with a clean house, Julio chips, hot sauce, Diet Dr. Pepper and my vast array of books at my side. I am not asking for much, am I????? After this, I would for sure need the gym!