1. I am currently obsessed with wanting everything to have a place. It seems that as soon as I find a place for everything in my kitchen, someone brings more items in. Like my darling husband. He will clean his office, which is right beside the kitchen and of course his office is clean. It is all in my kitchen. What is a body to do?
2. Today I am ticked because, I thought I had all the laundry done. But, oh, no, Gabrielle cleaned her room up and you would think that she also cleaned her closet and drawers out.
3. The age I am is 56 and the age I feel is according to how much sleep I had last night,and more important is my gray showing! it is amazing how much better I feel when I have my hair colored.
4. My favorite place is Can I really be honest here? It was my home, but for the past months when I began to loose my space, I really began to not enjoy my home anymore. I am one that enjoys my quiet time and that has mostly been taken away. I smile alot and know that one day my life as I know it will return. But until then I wait until late at night and hope that all sleep.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is sanding my kitchen walls and cabinets. I want to paint the cabinets some color of red and the walls a Tuscany color. We live in the country and I think that would give me the country feel that I am after. I have a rather large kitchen, so I think that this would look good.
|Gabrielle, Payton and Alexis|
6. The last thing I purchased was shirts from "The New Black" a consignment shop for Payton. They had some shirts come in from the store "BUCKLE" and that was a store that his Dad always shopped at. And then I got some shirts for Gabrielle. Payton is a young man that lives with us and is finishing high school in December. He is like the son, we never had. He definitely keeps the young men that come around to see Gabrielle on their toes.
7. The thing I love most about my home is the bigness of it. It is over 3,400 sq ft., two story and plenty of room for all the kids. I love my kitchen the most. It is large and when family come for gatherings we have plenty of cooking space. The kids always enjoy the pool and the granddaughter has learned how to drive on the golf cart. We live on 15 acres, and have 5 trailers on the place, with family living in at least 3 of them. WE have four horses, bikes, go-carts, volleyball, fishing, and a paddle-boat. So no one should be bored when they are here. Oh, an a trampoline and swings. What's not to love. Except the clean-up!