CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

18 More Bags

On Wednesday, I finished cleaning out my kitchen and then on Friday, I got a spurt of energy.  So I thought, more bags need to be filled.  I had a book that I really wanted to finish, but I knew that if I sat down, I was a goner.  So I pulled myself together and pulled out my invisible whip and got to work on my office space.  Now, before we begin, let me explain that my office has been reduced by more that 75%.

When it all began, it started out as the girls classroom.  Then it evolved into my office space.  We live in a rather large house.  With three bedrooms upstairs.  So when we moved in, in 1993, my husband decided that our bedroom would be upstairs.  So the master bedroom was just an extra room at the time.  When we decided to home school the girls, we turned it into the classroom.  When they wanted to return to public school, I got to turn it into my office/library.  Which was wonderful.  This little lady was so excited, I had never had a room this large all to my self.  I was ecstatic.  Then I lost it.
just a corner of the library/office in the master bedroom

This past November, we had to move MIL into the main house, so there went my space.  The piano went out of the foyer and into the living room.  My office went into the foyer.  So you can see, how I would have more bags that I could come up with.  I also had alot of my craft items to decide to keep or get rid of(please don't let my Shelby hear this).

So now I still have only seventeen bags to get rid of to reach my goal of 40 bags in 40 days.  But between you and me, I think that I will have more than 40.  I still have not even reached my closet or the outside shed.  Anyone want to offer their help?

*pictures of new office coming as soon as I can get my computer to act right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...