A. A PLACE TO BELONG by LINDA GOODNIGHT
B. BOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING by JENN McKINLAY
C. (The) CHRISTMAS SINGING by CINDY WOODSMALL
F. FUGITIVE FAMILY by PAMELA TRACY
G. (The) GUARDIAN'S MISSION by SHIRLEE McCOY
H. HER ONLY PROTECTOR by LISA MONDELLO
K. KEEPING HER SAFE by BARBARA PHINNEY
L. (The) LAST BRIDGE HOME by LINDA GOODNIGHT
N. NO LOVE LOST by LYNN BULOCK
R. RIVER OF SECRETS by LYNETTE EASON
S. SHADOW AT THE WINDOW by LINDA HALL
T. THE CHRISTMAS CHILD by LINDA GOODNIGHT
W. THE WEDDING GARDEN by LINDA GOODNIGHT
1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is? Yes, my natural hair color is a light brown.
2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? I try to plan ahead as much as possible. I go and get my precious granddaughters from Texas for the summer. They always look forward to the pool, but they also enjoy doing crafts, baking, horses and going places.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook? I think that it would have to be tacos.
4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? Not really, I know that people get busy and they don't mean to forget. Besides, I just love to give.
5. How did you meet your best friend? My best friend is Roxanna. We met in Algebra in high school. I think we both flunked, because we kept talking. We did take it again and passed, but we were in seperate classes. Now, she lives in Texas and I in Alabama. We normally talk about once a year, but I still consider her my very best friend. She is just an awesome person.