CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

5 Bags only 35 More to Go

Today, I started in my kitchen and filled 5 bags to get rid of.  I still have the drawer under the oven and one above the refrigerator.  Then I will move on tho the laundry room.  I really don't expect to get much in there.  A while back, I had cleaned out the drawers that are under the washer and dryer.

I can just imagine what I will find when I get to my closet, watch out garbage bags.  I may have to go and buy more.

Why is it that I have become such a hoarder?  Now, don't please, don't think that I am as bad as those on the tv program.  I really am not.  Now when it comes to my books, perhaps.  Yesterday, I scanned two of my bookcases and I had 598 books and still have 8 more bookcases to go.

Well, enough said.  I will keep you posted on my next batch of bags to get rid of.  Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...