CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Ten Good Things on a Monday

http://buoyreading.blogspot.com/search/label/good%20things

My list of 10 good things:
  1.  a snicker bar
  2.  my new iLuv, dual alarm clock radio
      for the iphone or ipod.  In my case
      the ipod.
  3.  the cool weather. I know, it is just
      now getting warm, but it is nice to 
      a overcast day.
  4.  shell macaroni, cream of chicken and
      can of chicken breast.  You mix all
      this together, add some milk to your
      liking and yummy. *I always add
      hot sauce and it is great.
  5.  Diet Dr. Pepper.  I just got to the
      point that I can drink them again.
      I was on medicine that would give 
      a metallic taste for sodas.
  6.  school.  My house has been so quiet
      today with no teens.
  7.  cell phones.  I have not been able to
      talk with my sister, Tammy, due to
      her phone not working. But today
      it is working again.
  8.  Payton.  He gets to take Gabrielle to
      McDonald's and I don't have to get  
      out.
  9.  Good grades on reportcards.
 10.  Christian music that makes you want
      to get up and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...