CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top 2 Things



TOP 2 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT MONEY

1.  You can have all the money in the world, but if you don't have peace in your heart, peace with your 
      family, and a relationship with the Lord, it will come to mean nothing in the end.

2.  When someone wants to borrow money, if I can not afford to give it to them, then I have no business
      in loaning it to them. The reason I feel this is because, when you loan money and the borrower gets in
      a bind and can not pay it back, it puts them in a spot.  They will begin to avoid you and if that person
      is a family member of better yet a friend.  Is money worth losing that family or friend?    So this said,




      If I can't just give the money, then I don't loan it.  I don't want anyone to feel in debt to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...