CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

}

1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is  raising four beautiful daughters.  Our first daughter, Mandy is married and has two delightful and charming daughters that I get for the summer.  Our second daughter, Bridgett will be getting married before June and has our one and only grandson, who is all boy.  Our third daughter, Alexis is 17 and is always on the go somewhere. Then there is our Gabrielle, who will turn 15 in May, and she is our ball of fire.  Never still and has an opinion on just about everything.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is at my desk on my computer or in the recliner in the living room with a good book. 


3.  My fashion philosophy is  not to fancy, just comfortable.  I do enjoy wearing skirts and blouses.  I also enjoy adding a little texture and pattern.  I find it hard at 56.  For I don't want to dress like an old woman, but then I don't want to dress too young for myself.  What is a person to do.

4.  Something every girl should have is a pair of good shoes, expensive perfume and a good handbag.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   my billfold, band-aids, ponytail holders, checkbook, brochure on clarisonic, small pouch with B-12(from Bee-Alive)supplements, pouch with mints, chap stick, fiber one bar, 2 lip gloss, 2 pens,6 packs of gum, clicique fold down brush, bottle of tylenol, envelope of coupons, fabric covered tissue pack, car keys, hand cream, disinfectant spray(to spray on the toilet seats), 3 small tablets, clorox disinfecting wipes, neosporin lip balm,  mentos chewing gum, cell phone, and I normally have a seek-a-word and a book.  The last two had been taken out.  Yes, I do carry alot, but I am always prepared.  I carry floss and hand sanitizer in my car.  Don't laugh!! 

6.  My favorite music right now is soft, easy and relaxing.  I love to listen to Christian music with a little bit of a beat, but for now, I really don't listen to much.

7.  My favorite part of my body is  feet.  I got my Mother's feet.  Narrow.  I really like them when I have gone and had a pedicure and had Kelly put polish on them.  I am very careful to keep my feet soft with the lotions and keeping them scrubbed well.  Now the rest of the body is another matter all together.







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...