CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Here are this week's questions!
1.   Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
          I would love to say that I do a budget, but I would be so lying that my pants would catch 
          on fire.  It is not that I don't want to, it is that I have not taken the time to lay it out on paper.
          I have been watching the show "Till Debt Do Us Part", and let me tell you, I have really
          learnt alot.  I am praying that by the end of the summer I will be fully on my way with a 
          budget in hand.

2.   Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
          I normally start in March.  That is when the painting and cleaning out bug really hits me.
          All winter, I sit and dream of all the things that I want to do to my rooms.  

3.   Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
          I love a good yard sale.  But as far as having them, NO!  I know that I am throwing money     
          away, but I would rather give my stuff to someone that could use it or give to the Goodwill.
          I enjoy looking for books and furniture that I can redo.  I have so many ideas, but then I
          would have to give or sell the furniture away.  I just like taking something that needs help
          and helping it along.

4.   What do you take when you have a headache?
          I would normally just take Tylenol.  But the doctor has me on Topamax daily to keep the
          migraines at bay.  It was getting to the point that I could feel them just on the edge, 
          wanting to pop out.  Now with the medicine, I don't have them anymore.  The only draw
          back, is I can not drink soda, because the Topamax causes the soda to have a metallic taste.

5.    Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
       The love of my family, a wonderful husband and a forgiving God.  But instead of feeling
       lucky, I would rather say, "I feel BLESSED!"

I missed out on Tuesday getting in on the "Hoo Are You".  But I wanted to go ahead and post the questions for this week.  Leslie from the blog "Night Owl Crafting" hosts this every Tuesday.  If you enjoyed the questions this week, skip on over next Tuesday and join on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...