CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

2011 Read Your Own Books Challenge

I was just browsing for a few minutes and came across Jamie's Bookshelf.  She has a challenge posted for those of us that have a library in our own home.  Even though I am surrounded by bookcases filled to the brim with books.  I still enjoy going to the local libraries and checking out book sales.

So this said, I decided that I would take the challenge to see how many of my own books I could finish by the end of the year.  If you would like to join in on the challenge, just skip over to jamielovesya.blogspot.com.

My list:
    1.  Dying in Style by Elaine Viets
    2.  High Hells Are Murder by Elaine Viets
    3.  Accessory to Murder by Elaine Viets
    4.  Murder with All the Trimmings by Elaine Viets
    5.  The Fashion Hound Murders by Elaine Viets
    6.  An Uplifting Murder by Elaine Viets
    7.  Deadly Ties by Vicki Hinze
    8.  Bookmarked for Death by Lorna Barrett
    9.  Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...