CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday









Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?  
      I always wear my wedding band, and a necklace with two charms that my Mandy 
      and my Bridgett gave me when they were teenagers.  One says Mother and the 
      Best. Both are parts of a heart.  I would rather wear this than any other necklace I 
      have.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
     When I cook the spaghetti, I always break it in half, just like my Mother would.

3.  How many siblings do you have? 
     I have a wonderful brother, Stephen, and two lovely younger sisters, Tammy and 
myself
     Karen.  Both my brother and youngest sister are pastors and then myself and 
     Tammy.  Who are awesome housewives that stay at home and keep watch over
     our grandchildren.
My brother, Stephen


Karen & Hubby, Johnny


my sister, Tammy & Hubby, Steve






















4.  Were you named after anyone?
      Wouldn't it be wonderful to say yes, but like Anne Shirley in Anne of Green Gables, I
      really don't think so.  I am just plan Sherree Diane Shaw Chmitlin.  But unlike Anne.
      I really do like my name.

    

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
     I suppose if I had to choose between the two and Diet Dr. Pepper was not an option, 
     then it would have to be coke.



This is a weekly blog, by Java fromhttp://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet%20Me%20On%20Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...