1 day ago
Thursday, March 17, 2011
What Blessings Are You Unwrapping Today?
Tara from Undeserving Grace hosts a Blog Hop on Thursday's for those of us, who would like to share our expressions of gratitude or blessings.
1. My Mandy that can make me smile, even if it is only through the phone. She lives over 800 miles
2. Byron, my only grandson, who has a heart that is so tender. The girl that receives his love when he
grows up, will be blessed.
3. My husband, that is so hard working and doesn't mind going out to work for his family.
4. Alexis, my 17 year old that took the time to call and let me know that she and her friends had made
it to Florida and laughed with me, when I told her NOT to do anything that I WOULDN'T do!
5. My Mac desktop. It was in the shop being checked out.
6. Steve, the guy that I only let work on my Mac. He does a great job and never seems to tire of my
7. Small tomatoes. I love to pop these in my mouth like candy.
8. Cell phones. This way, my girls and grandchildren are just a touch away.
9. People that you don't even know taking the time to smile and spend a moment talking about
how your grandson is doing a great job bowling.
10. Mr. Knuckles(my westie) who always meets me at the door. He is always following me around