CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

http://freakyfrugalite.com/

1. If I don’t _____ in the morning, my day feels off

2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they usually comment on _____ 

3. Every time I see the movie, ______, I cry.

4. My feet feel best when ______



My Answers:


1. If I don't brush my teeth in the morning, my day feels off.
   (just a side note,  I am working on it becoming, spending 
    time with the Lord)  





2. When someone walks into my house for the first time, they
    usually comment on how big my kitchen is.






























3. Every time I see the movie, Bambi, I cry. ( I know, what a 
    baby I am)

4. My feet feel best when I have on my

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous kitchen!!! wowzers!!! i am somwhat jealous! lol. not very Christian of me...but what the heck...it is something to long for one day, right?????!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...