CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011


Questions:

1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?


ANSWERS:
  1.  If I could choose only one food for the rest of my life, it would tacos.




  2.  I will normally write my blog post the day that I post them.




  3.  When I was is my 30's, I had a light heart attack and had to go from the military       
       base to the hospital in town.  Then when my Gabrielle had to be transported, due to
       her asthma.


  4.  My favorite candle scent of all times would have to be Vanilla Bean.  I especially 
       love the kind that you put in a pot with a lightbulb.

 

  5.  I am a sweet tea drinker.  I do like the hot chia from Turkey.  I always make sure
       to have some on hand.


Join in on the fun at: http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/search/label/Meet%20Me%20On%20Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...