CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thirty Days of Me

This is the only picture that I had of all of us.  We have many years added to us now.  We look better.

Day 5 - My Siblings
  
I was blessed to have 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

My brother, Stephen, is a pastor, husband, dad and grandpa, and lives in the big state of Texas.  He loves to preach the Word of God, hunt with his bird dogs and his grandchildren have him wrapped around their fingers. He has two children, Josh and Melissa.

My sister, Tammy, is a mother, wife and grandma.  She lives here in Alabama, so I get to see her often.  She has a beautiful singing voice when she wants to use it. Eleven grandchildren and 1 more on the way. She is someone that I can always count on to be there for me.  She is a hard worker and loves to work in the outdoors.  Her grandchildren are what makes her life.
SHe has one son, Jesse, and two daughters, Latriece and Ashley.  She also has two stepsons, Michael and Ryan.

My baby sister, Karen, also lives in the big state of Texas.  She and her husband are both pastors of their rapidly growing church.  She is a mother to Tosha and Erin. She has two little schnauzer's that are her babies. Like Tammy, she has a beautiful singing voice. She is always busy with her church work and is a great listener.  If I need anyone to pray, she is the one that I will call on.

Last but not least, I have a brother from my Daddy's second marriage, Jesse.  I have lost touch with him since my Daddy passed away. Due to circumstances, it has been a long time since I have seen him.  I just pray that the Lord will continue to keep him in the palm of His hand and that one day... ( I don't have a current picture of Jesse, but when I do, I will post) He did just friend request my on Facebook.  So who knows.

I love my brothers and sisters. I wish that we lived closer together and could share our lives more.  I do know that they would be there for me in a wink of an eye. What more can be said, when you have a great family?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...