CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mama's Workshop - If You Really Knew Me





If you really knew me, you would know that I don't have alot of close friends.  I have a friend from high school that I consider a great friend and she is Roxanna.  We don't talk much anymore, but when I get the chance we talk forever. 


If you really knew me, you would know that I place what God's Word says above all else.


If you really knew me, you would know that I love to read and keep a clean house.


If you really knew me, you would know that my rooms in my house get painted quiet often.


If you really knew me, you would know that my heart's desire is to move back to San Antonio, TX, so that I can be close to my Mandy and grand-daughters.


If you really knew me, you would know that I will do whatever possible to never hurt or disappoint you.


If you really knew me, you would know that I am a giver and I don't accept help easily.


If you really knew, then you would know that my family means the world to me, please don't be ugly to any of them, I would hate for my mean side to come out. That is if I even have one.


Last but not least, if you really knew me, then you would know that my Mandy is my dearest best friend and my oldest daughter.


This is a weekly writing assignment from
http://www.mamakatslosinit.com/2011/04/writers-workshop-breaking-rules/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...