CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 DAY BLOG CHALENGE DAY 21



HAVE YOU CHANGED IN THE PAST 2 YEARS?


One, I am older.  There are more gray hairs on my head, not that you would be able to see them.  For I do keep my hair colored.  There have been times that I have thought why color?  Yet when I voice this to my girls, the answer is NO!  My hair style is longer than it was and I am still not sure if I want to cut it short again or not.


I do believe that I am stronger in my decision making.  I am more willing to say no, than  yes.  But, overall, I think that I am still the same.  I don't hold grudges, I am very melancholy.  The only thing that I wish hadn't changed over the last two years is my weight.  It is still more than I want, but then that is something that I will have to work at.


My love for the Lord is so much more and my desire in life is to be the person that He wants from me.  


How is your life today?  Do you feel that you have sold yourself short?  Are you pleased with who you are? If not, take the time out of your day to really look at yourself.  This is what I had to do to write this post.  There are things that I want to change in my life.  I want all that the Lord wants for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...